Approval Pipeline for Printer ClientsRomax
By implementing a single tool that manages all client jobs in a centralised location and granting access to that location to internal stakeholders from client services, accounts, pre-press, and operations, approval could be organised, amended, time stamped, and finished flawlessly without the need for the management to push and oversee the entire approval process.
- Fully integrated with on and off site systems.
- Integration with high performance bulk PDF generation.
- Faster approvals with less time spent reviewing and managing proofs.
- Less expensive errors and improved responsibility.
- Internal coordination/communication has been improved.
- Improved collaboration with third-party printers
- The ability to proof on any device is convenient.
- Management control over the proofreading process has been improved.
- For settling conflicts, have an audit trail.
Platforms: Web | Windows Server | Windows Desktop
Closely working with some of our major clients has led to the software being tailored to the unique problems and complexity of a busy printer with demanding consumers. Over years, the method evolved into the Approval Pipeline proofing system.