Location: UK Based (with UK Right to Work) Flexible and Home-Based Working with as required site visits
Systematic Marketing is looking for a smart, passionate, and results-oriented software engineer to help us support and develop live client applications and develop new innovative software initiatives across our current and planned software suite. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is interested in exploring software technologies throughout the stack and excited to take the challenges to have a major impact on our products.
As a Senior Developer, you must have a keen understanding of the underlying technologies and be excited to figure out how things work end to end. You must be able to effectively communicate your thoughts to help drive innovative solutions to improve and streamline processes. This is an progressive organisation seeking the highest level of talent, constantly solving problems, and working together to empower each other and exceed our customer expectations.
• Develop software solutions in a friendly team with a wealth of knowledge about the industry
• Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
• Work with internal and external teams to design and build solution integrations
• Develop all aspects of the application suite from the UI to the data store
• Learn and apply new technologies used by the team in software solutions for which it is responsible
• Share your experiences with the team and at the same time develop yourself by learning from the team experiences
• Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of applications while delivering impactful business value
• Collaborate with other teams to make architectural decisions and improvements
• May require occasional on-call duties
• Client facing role – you will be involved in communicating alongside the account management team, with clients on a regular basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Proficiency programming in Delphi (D7 – D11)
• Extensive experience with development of business level applications
• Experience with databases, Firebird in particular, as part of business solution
• Experience with API-based services
• Experience architecting and developing large complex applications
• Aptitude to quickly learn new programming languages and technologies
• A proven team player with demonstrable commitment to team goals
• Ability to work in a team and autonomously
• Must be willing to travel up to 10% domestically
• Experience with Firebird, Interbase and SQL Server Databases
• Experience with TMS WebCore/XData
• Familiarity with Git, SVN, JIRA, Confluence and similar tools
• Experience with micro-services
• Experience with Linux
• Demonstrable experience in implementation of good security practices
• Understanding of Containerised and/or Virtualized deployments
• Experience of working in international organizations
Please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Delphi Vacancy, together with a covering message expressing why you want to work with us.